11.13.2008

Surfacing?

Okay, so I admit to being to attracted to RP...another one of my consuming imaginary romances I've had during my life (they do fade...I still am attracted to EMc, but the obsession is gone. So, the obsession will fade eventually. Actually, I might pull out of it sooner than later.

I watched an interview with RP (in my endless searches of his face...grrr) by E!. It changed my perspective. The book is a fairy tale (*smacks head*) and I got suckered into it, as it easily tugs at the heart and emotions of any non-feminist young woman. In fact, he explains it as the author thinks of herself as Bella and sees Edward as her fantasy man (she gives a little too much extra attention to his description). So, yeah, a modern fairy tale. That gets a bit repetitive. A lot repetitive.

Either way, I was watching the video and I realized he was very grounded. And that's something I admire. Something I can look up to and strive to achieve. Sometimes, though, my head is such a helium balloon...sigh.

1 Comments:

At 6:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ӏ don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I don't know
who you arе but ceгtainly уou're going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Chеers!


My site :: chatroulette

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home