7.06.2007

Summerfest :)

Went to Summerfest last night to see a few groups. First we saw Willy Porter...always a good time. Next was Keller Williams. He was remarkably talented, and attracted a lot...A LOT...of high school aged hippies. Now I'm not saying the music was bad, because he was AMAZING on the guitar and with the mixer (or whatever it's called). It just wasn't for me. I can't really say why.

Finally, walked over to see Rusted Root open. Saw them last year and loved them. Same this year. We stayed for a few songs, but then left. I would have liked to stay longer, but B. had to work the next day and it was already past bedtime.

We're going back on Sat. (N you're invited of course) to see Marcella (friend of Brad's is in it). Then S and I are seeing Live and B is going to see maybe Guster, maybe the Old 97's.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home