6.28.2007

Wedding planning

As mentioned, we have a site. And a date.

Looking at photographers. Have it narrowed down to about 5 or 6 and are starting to meet with them the week of July 9.

Starting to look at DJ's, too. Not as easy to eliminate.

Beauty-wise...sounds like I'm SOL with eyeshadow...see, I have contact dermatitis on my eyelids, so any eye makeup makes them red and itchy and puffy and sometimes scaley. I can try Almay...they're hypoallergenic. Bare Escentuals has also been recommended. Maybe Bare Minerals? Skin care needs work. Want laser removal of acne scars on my chin and eyebrows. Probably too expensive. Also want teeth whitening...more likely will happen. Friends with my dentist. Would like straighter teeth, but that may have to wait. Lastly, started South Beach diet again. I really slipped on food this past 6 months...need to lose that weight (plus a little extra). Starting with the diet, then when I get off my lazy ass I'll exercise too.

Wedding dress shopping in August. Styles posted later.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home